Each day we are receiving inquiries, some days multiple inquiries, with the same questions about registration. It’s a busy time with the Fall moedim and getting all the Sukkot details wrapped up so hopefully this will answer many of those inquiries:
- If you want to attend Sukkot NW, we ask that you register. We are required to have registrations on several levels. This applies even if you only want to attend one day, a couple of afternoons, part of the week, or the entire Feast celebration (highly recommended 😉 ).
- When you register, this generates your name badge using the names you enter on the registration form. That name badge tells our security team that you are part of Sukkot NW.
- Please do not fill out a registration form UNLESS you also intend to pay for your registration. It takes extra work to sort through, contact, and delete those who do this. Let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no (James 5:12, Ephesians 4:25). Thank you. 🙂
- If you filled out a registration form and you have not paid or made arrangements for payment, we’d happily try to contact you but simply don’t have the time at this late date. You will be deleted from the database UNLESS you contact us within 2 days of registering (no later than 9/21).
- Registration deadline was 9/9. Final, final, final registration is 9/23. The sooner the better, please.
- The contact form on our website is the best way to contact us during this time with questions.
OK, business part is done. 🙂
Lots of excitement is being expressed for this year’s Feast! Our teachers have thought-provoking topics, our praise & worship team is prayerfully preparing, several afternoons are filled with interesting workshops, a fun teen challenge is in the works, engaging activities such as the men & women’s separate forums and sukkot stargazers are planned, and we look forward to wonderful fellowship and fun sukkah parties around the campfire! We hope to see you there!